When requesting documents from the Center for Global Services we will send them to you by regular mail free of charge (overseas mail takes approximately 4-6 weeks or longer). Express mail services are available at your own expense. Our office uses an express mail service – eShipGlobal – to coordinate the mailing. Please complete the following steps to request this service.
- Visit the eShipGlobal website (https://study.eshipglobal.com) - viewed best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Complete the registration form. You will need to be prepared with the following:
- Your RUID
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit card information
- Choose Department/Contact "Center for Global Services" as the sender
- After registering, within 30 minutes you will receive an email requesting that you activate your account. This is required for you to begin using the account.
- Follow the instruction in the email you receive to activate your account. Once the activation process is complete, you will receive another email confirming this fact.
- Prepare the shipping label: for this step you must have already activated your account. Select "Receive a Package From Universities," then “New Jersey” from the map of the United States, next “Rutgers University” and finally “Center for Global Services.” This will ensure your shipping label is received by our office. Once you get to this step, you will need to have your mailing address (U.S. or foreign), phone number and email address.
- At the end of the screen, you should select “ship/quote.” You will receive a quote and have the option to choose your carrier – FedEx, UPS, or DHL. At this stage, you will also be able to select your method of payment (i.e. credit card or wire transfer). Please pay close attention to the information submitted on these screens, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents.
- The final email you receive from eShipGlobal will be confirmation of your order. This email will provide you with detailed information about your shipment (i.e. payment amount, tracking number, mailing address, etc.). CGS will receive a copy of this email at the same time as you, so there is no need to forward us the information.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please e-mail email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to your legal status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.